Dr Dan Robinson has just returned from the Advances in Rhinoplasty conference. This conference is held every 2 years and brings together the best minds in rhinoplasty in the world. The general theme of the discussion was:
- Rib graft rhinoplasty is becoming more common
- Closed rhinoplasty is becoming less common
- Alar retraction can now be fixed using a repositioning technique
- Dorsal augmentation for Asian rhinoplasty is moving away from foreign body implants
- Rhinoplasty surgeons need to continually educate themselves - what was appropriate 5 years ago is now obsolete
Dr Dan Robinson is committed to maintaining the highest standards in rhinoplasty and ensures he attends the most up to date meetings. Dr Dan Robinson believes that all surgeons need to stay up to date with what they do. To facilitate this Dr Dan Robinson has focused his practice on rhinoplasty, facial plastics and sinus surgery.